This Elderberry Hot Cocoa recipe is easy to make, delicious autoimmune system booster! Have you ever had elderberries?
Are you looking for the Elderberry Syrup Recipe?
Want to learn more about Elderberries? Be sure to visit Healthy Holistic Living article: Scientists Verify Elderberry Beats the Flu, Prevents Colds & Strengthens Immunity
Elderberry Hot Cocoa
- Sauce pan
- 1 tbsp Elderberries
- ½ cup Water
- 3 oz Cocoa powder
- 3 cups Milk or non-dairy alternative of your choice
- 3 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- Simmer elderberries in water for 10 minutes
- Pour strained liquid into clean saucepan and bring to just under a boil
- Whisk in cocoa powder until smooth
- Turn down the heat
- Slowly add milk, chocolate chips and sugar
- Stir constantly until well blended
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!