You'll need Aleias Boxed Gluten Free Savory Stuffing
(Note: When searching Natural Grocers site, it's found under Gf Plain Stuffing Mix 10 Oz by ALEIA'S)
Note: buy at Natural grocers if you can – it’s cheaper than Amazon
Ways to use leftover Gluten Free Savory Stuffing
Stuffed Peppers – Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds and membranes. Press the stuffing into the pepper halves. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until peppers have softened.
Stuffed chicken breasts – First, flatten chicken breasts with a mallet. Then put about a tablespoon of stuffing on the flattened breast, now roll up the chicken. Pan fry or bake until cooked through (using a meat thermometer to reach recommended temp.)
Frittata (like an open-faced omelet) – Beat 6 eggs and stir in about a cup of the gluten free savory stuffing. Cook in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat until underside has browned. Flip over and cook until the other side has browned.
Turkey casserole (everyone loves a casserole, right?) – Simply replace the rice or bread in your casserole recipe with stuffing. Tada!
Stuffing cakes – simple and yummy! Take a scoop of stuffing and flatten it into a patty, now pan fry.
Meatloaf – another food that makes delicious left overs! – Just replace the breadcrumbs in your meatloaf recipe with stuffing.
Gluten Free Stuffing Upgrade
- Bundt Cake Pan (I prefer Pampered Chef stoneware)
- 1 box Aleias Boxed Gluten Free Savory Stuffing I buy from Natural Grocers as I've found them to be better priced than on Amazon
- 3 cups Very STRONG chicken broth Better Than Bouillon Organic Chick Base or you can use the Vegetable for a vegan option
- 1 tsp Real Salt by Redmond
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2.5-3 tsp Poultry seasoning
- Convection bake 350
- Place glass container (like a pie plate) in the oven while preheating to create steam
- Lightly grease the Bundt cake pan
- Add all ingredients together
- Place in pan
- Bake covered for 50 minutes with a parchment paper then tin foil top crimped around the edges.
The last ten minutes
- INCREASE heat to 400 and bake the last 10 minutes uncovered